Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fashion 4LESS : Outfit of the day

COW-GIRL ILLUSION!!

Here's my outfit for today,
Full attire including the boots is below 25KD,
The cost is higher than my previous POST but still, it on the right budget,..... ready???




(hahahah...another drama post!!)



Stripe Turle Neck
(Bait Awladona)


Tribal Design Belt
(Redtag)


Light Pink Cotton Blazer
(Redtag)


Dark Brown Boots
(Steps)


Short Denim
(Redtag)

There you go...>! gooosssshhhh can't believe I'm starting to enjoy taking snaps of my day to day wear, btw, I apologize for the poor quality photos but soon I'll add DSLR on my wishlist ...

" we can always be fashionable in our own ways regardless of the price tag and brand, it's all about US,  what we wear is what we are, FASHION is all about confidence and comfort...."

wisemummy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81