Saturday, May 12, 2012

Bargain Warehouse.....

Well, here goes another typical bargain post, what to do...? as I said before and I say it again.. I LOVE BARGAIN, I LOVE SALE and anything alike,

So yesterday, I was out with my buddies for a stroll in the mall, unexpectedly, my brother-in-law happens to see an old friend who's working in alshaya and told us that there are currently lots of unsold items in the warehouse for sale in a very low price... right after our lunch, we hurriedly drop by the warehouse and boom!!! lottas stuff and great bargains infront me, imagine my joy looking at the worderful messy display......










I had a blast!! love it,, I went home with a smile and happy heart....!



2 comments:

  1. May I know where is this? and can anyone go there or is it only for Al Shaya'a workers????
    thanx dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for droppin by, YES anyone can go there, it is open for public... it is located in shuwaikh- next to alshaya office...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81