Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Shuwaikh Industrial Area

If Kuwait city is a place of crowd, dirt and busy buzz, Shuwaikh industrial area is like a huge one stop shop for anything, I accompanied my hubby last night to visit our sick car in the garage, it’s not my first time to tour the area but It’s my first visit since I left the old company that was in 2006,

So many changes in the area and lots of shops and establishments were added, I like going to this place simply because I love bargains, I love to see how people work, lots of pretty but weird stuffs, the spare parts, the establishments of our suppliers and more things going on in one big area…

And this is why also I landed in purchasing job because I’m doing it with heart, it's not a job for me but a hobby that I enjoyed doing it everyday! I super love it!!....  

I have taken few snaps in slow moving car, so it’s a guarantee my photos will come out blurry so I apologize in advance









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81