Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wisemummy81- turns ONE!



I cannot believe that in two weeks,  it’s my 1st year anniversary, so many times I’ve been tested and disappointed by time, work and sadness  but I never give up…

My very first entry was entitled “Simply Asian” such article tackles about being Asian and what are the simple things I do to manage my hair, skin and anything about hygiene, I looked back and still have my smile reading that very first entry on my blog, so many changes and I’m still the very same person I am today…Literally confused on what actually is my purpose of having this blog and what will be my contribution in the society, this and more to be discovered as I continue to write and share my likes, fun, joy, fear, sadness all sorts of emotions in this medium

I’m so glad I come this far and not wanting more but to just go on and share what I have in mind and heart, this 1st year anniversary is a thanksgiving for everyone who drops by, who has the time to check and accident readers…I thank you all for respecting my space, my errors, my shallow perspectives and my blog….

Once again, life gets better everyday!!  

Wisemummy81

1 comment:

  1. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered
    It positively useful and it has aided me out loads.
    I'm hoping to contribute & aid other customers like its aided me.
    Great job.

    My website; Christian Louboutin Discount

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81