Sunday, May 13, 2012

Surprisingly YUmmy!




I happen to grab this bottle from sultan center because it's on sale and the bottle design is tempting, I suppose to give it to nanny as her substitute drink  for sodas, sort of preventive measure not add more numbers on her high cholesterol.. ....  but surprisingly,as we tried it, me and the kids love it.... the sweetness and combination of vegs and fruits is a bomb! 

have to run to sultan center later for another bottle coz it's almost over now, it's buy one take promo in sultan center-Shaab, might be over soon!!....

1 comment:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing
    talents and also with the format in your blog. Is that this
    a paid topic or did you modify it your self? Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing,
    it's uncommon to look a great weblog like this one nowadays..


    Here is my website: Christian Louboutin

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81