Monday, May 7, 2012

Scary Revelation....



(photo credit: google search)

There are times when I looked at things, I can sense a story or feelings maybe from a certain person, event or by chance seeing way beyond the naked eyes, I never studied or learned the methods  but it’s in me from the day I was born, my mom as well as my great grandmother are gifted with special abilities but they never expose or  practise at all, what they see and feel they keep it within but always give us a warning of things might happen and genetically, I have it as well......

Nway, enough with the history since, I am not here to prove something but to tell my experience…


In front of our building is a huge under construction building,  it’s been there for a long time with no working progress, my husband used to handle the plans but he said problem arises every time they start working on it, until, the owner finally decided to just post it on bid for interested buyers….  

Yesterday,  I stood up in the lobby facing a clear view of the tower, right then, I have this feeling of heaviness in my heart ,I never felt such feeling before, I looked at the central part of the building and see why things not turned out to be in place for human world….. Such place has becoming a temple of souls, a very strong entity; I almost fell out of balance from where I stood because the negativity is just outpouring

I run inside the house shivering with teary eyes, my heart beats so fast….  I know some of you think I’m crazy, but then again, I’m not here to prove something, sharing is what I can do, I can only hope for the owner to be safe while pursuing to finish the construction… it  could be hard to get things done without proper interventions....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81