Sunday, May 20, 2012

Foot Weird...!

As the world gets innovated, transformed and advances,  life is becoming easy and lazy everything is automated with just a click  or a command

but Fashion on the other hand is becoming weird, colorful and complicated, from the standard less is more to weird is in!!

I can’t help but wonder what will be the trend in another 5 to 10 years??

I cannot imagine myself wearing these shoes but, somehow,  I was mesmerize with the design, colors and the uniqueness..

My supplier ask me if I wanted to try,  well, still thinking but maybe I will, hope can go home in one piece....

Would you dare to wear it?? 









Photo Credit from Varous supplier in aliexpres


if you 're interested to buy one, contact me, i'll let you know to to purchase it! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81