Sunday, May 6, 2012

JC net tailoring...!


I was in a panic mode last last week, looking for a traditional customes for my son for school event, we only have 2 days to prepare and I felt like everything is a total mess....

but am so glad to have found a tailoring who's more than helpful to extend their service to us, they have prepared a perfectly design customes for my son in 1 day on a very reasonable price


I highly recommend them not because they helped me, but because I discover that such small shop provides not only fast service but quality products…




I have seen photos posted on the shop wall from their various customers , the designs are really captivating and made in good quality materials…..





2 comments:

  1. No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, thus he/she
    needs to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained
    over here.

    Also visit my web blog - Replica Louis Vuitton

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81