Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'm actually wearing a Kikay shoes worth KD0.900/-





yah I know it's cheap! ... well, it's comfy and I don't find any reason why I don't have to wear it, the color and style perfectly match my attire  and the best thing, I don't have to be depressed when it's ruined coz I can dispose it anytime..... while everyone praises it and thought I bought it in an expenssive shop


Little do they know that this purple shoes that I'm wearing cost only 900fils... and now they'll know coz  they're my avid readers hahahahaha........

just sharing!!...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this post is good, my younger sister is analyzing such things, so I am
    going to convey her.
    my site > here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... May I know where r they from please??

    thanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought it Souk Salmiya, I forgot the name of the shop.. but it is the 3rd shop after pizza hut...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81