Monday, May 7, 2012

Laugh Trip...


****

was In my desk when one of our annoying clients pays a visit,

Client: hi how are you??? Fine thank you!?
Me: Looking at him quietly,
Client: whallah madam.. Why don’t you answer..?
Me:  **sharp eyes staring at him** do I have to answer u?? You already answer for me!

****

*** going to Sultan sharq- passing by marqab area, a terrible smell cisculating inside the car from the air outside due to constructions/ dewaterring***

Hubby: F**K!!!  this smell gives me a headache….
               **looking at me** did you fart??
Me: huh?!  Asss!!!....
Hubby:  Really?!! Smells like your fart…
Me:  then why you’re complaining now, it’s been 6 years you’re used to my fart…. You better shut your mouth coz You know, your mouth is nearer to your nose than my ass….


****


Study time with my SON….,answering his alphabet book

Me: ok rhylle, now, we are in letter G   can you think of a thing that starts with letter G?

Son (rhylle): hmmmm…  girl? Green?
Me: yes!! Correct….  Ok, you can draw a girl in the first page then… ah!! How about ghost??  
Son : mommy, can you draw it in the board so I have an idea how to start…
**so I draw a ghost in the board an ugly ghost that is**
Son: mom, that is not a goose….  Did you teacher teach you how to draw a proper goose.. it’s like a flamingo!! Gosh!!!

Me: ***confused face***… goose? Ghost?? Huh?!!

1 comment:

  1. Asking questions are actually fastidious thing if you are not understanding something totally,
    but this post provides fastidious understanding even.

    Here is my blog: Louis Vuitton Outlet Store

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81