Wednesday, September 19, 2018

EXPAT READS: THE FIRESTARTER

Nothing can actually describe my feelings right now, I just came out from eye clinic and guess what?! my optometrist prescribed a higher grade glasses for my eyes, never did I feel regret for I know, I constantly abuse my eyes obsessing on reading and accessing my laptops for reviews, I have no regrets but I wish I could have prevented it. because it's not worth to lose something as important as an eyesight in exchange for pieces of information.  so anyone out there obsessing over books and reading without proper lighting please be careful and takes care of your precious eyes nothing can ever replace the beauty it posses to see the world in perfect colors.

Anyway, beyond my concern as I am sure I'm going to get over with this, I will take care of my eyes in every moment I breathe, I wanted to share this amazing book with you, it is called the FIRESTARTER -- How innovators, instigators, and initiators can inspire you to ignite your won life.  for anyone who's been following my blog over the years, you know that I'm a fan of self-help books and anything alike, I could only wish to publish a book under my name, perhaps soon. 

FIRESTARTERS is initially like a manual based on studies and experience of others, what I like about it is the information and the realizations I got from the experiences of others, how they become who they are today, their experiences, their mindset to achieve something so significant out of ordinary people who wanted to use their fire within to become leaders, innovators and so on... 

I am personally transformed by the way of thinking and setting myself out of the boundary. I super love this book and would recommend it to all mother's like me and to the people who would want find themselves out of their ordinary lives to find their passion in life and help shape the world. 

it's available in Jarir Book Store- Boulevard salmiya, it's worth your time and money!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81