Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Trying to be Healthy in Kuwait


Last week, I  unexpectedly having that feeling of starting a diet plan but you know, it's very common for me to break all that fuzz easily and get back to my usual freakin' unhealthy habits... (sorry...)



Anyway, I was at the grocery to find something healthy and found these healthy foods on the shelves, its funny because I just want to try that fancy feeling of buying healthy foods in beautiful packaging, (hell yeah! its great for Instagram!! hahaha), but beyond my excuses, it's actually really delicious, I super love the combination of the chicken Ceasar salad and the eat-clean chicken Cajun sandwich and it's not that expensive, I can probably maintain having these meals on my everyday budget. Not bad at all...! yummy start for me then! 

Love it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81