Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Passion and Creativity--- Take time with your Kids

When you have  kids in different stages of primary school (like for me) I have Grade 1, 4 and 6, imagine my everyday struggles to maintain the equality of time with my kids,  it's like going back to school  only this time I have to actually review, comprehend and study hard so I won't get that bad reviews from my kids... my kids are my most absolute life's critic, So I always ensure to have that thumbs up from them in whatever I do.

Also, I really don't know where do kids these days get so smart and intelligent that I feel the older they get the more I become obsolete in many things, I'm a computer science graduate, that's a clear 4 years of sweat and hard work in school, but my kids are able to do codings and 3d games in just a snap!! they can navigate mainframe without proper training my GAWD!!!!! it's 4 years of college VS an hour of google and youtube and whalllah!!  it blows my mind!! 

Anyway, even at their advantage, I always win their approvals when it comes to creative projects, I feel that I am able to express myself and love for my kids whether for school, events and normal creative days.  I super love working with colors and its a great way to share that creative passion with kids and know that by doing so, I have created an intimate bond and I'm always looking forward to more bonding moments with my kids.

I strongly believe that parents, should invest more of their time to their kids than work, we have many reasons why we work so hard but nothing worth every second of our time that being with kids and family. we are not getting any younger, everyday is an oppotunity to things right and bright. 

Take time to be with your kids!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81