Sunday, September 9, 2018

KANE MOCHI CAFE in Salmiya -- I love Mochi Ice Cream


I am planning to visit japan soon that's why every little opportunity to experience Japan in the state of Kuwait is a delight. I Japanesely love anything especially if there is kawaii in it! 

 I never had the chance to visit them ever since KANEMOCHI cafe opened its door., though, in every moment I think that it is Japanese like cafe with Mochi Ice cream keeps my excitement to the highest level, but mind you, it took me a year to free my schedule and visit the cafe (my gawdddddd) hahahahaha...

Mochi Ice cream, which by the way, according to wikipedia:

Mochi ice cream is a small, round confection consisting of a soft, pounded sticky rice dumpling (mochi) formed around an ice cream filling. The ice cream flavors the confection while the mochi adds sweetness and texture. The traditional Ice cream flavors used are vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.

My visit yesterday in the cafe is such a wonderful experience, less crowd and we are able to explore the entire cafe, their Mochi Ice Cream really is, something to try, I love the taro, Choco mint and vanilla flavors.

The cafe offers variety of sandwiches and flavored coffees at a very reasonable prices.

If you happen to be in Salmiya area, visit them at the 4th floor of Dalal Complex.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81