Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Whats on JACC-KW Events

I always remember my very first experience of opera show: The King & I,

I was speechless the entire time, it's very different when there is that live connection with the performers, you can see them perform in upfront & up-close every moment, breath and sound is surreal.

Opera, Cultural & Broadway shows are not as common as movies in Kuwait but it is one of I guess the revered form of social experience,  it is something that we all should experience in our lives. 

Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmed Cultural Center has made all things possible to have all great shows and operas in Kuwait, check out their latest events.

you can book tickets thru their website JACC-KW






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81