Thursday, September 6, 2018

MINI So japan-design brand finally in Kuwait


Ever since I visited Min So store in Manila, I instantly became a fan of the brand for its clean, bright and pretty cute range of products of a reasonable price and quality. 


I super love this store and I continue to patronize their brand where ever I am in the world.  simply to say that I am practically loving every detail and variety of their products and its knock-of price!

I am perhaps one of the happiest customers upon knowing that Mini-so opens its door to the public last Thursday.  The Japan-designed brand has finally found its place in Kuwait at the Grand Avenues Phase 4, ground floor area of THE FORUM. 
 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81