Thursday, September 20, 2018

PRODUCT USED: GARNIER SKINACTIVE Micellar Water in Oil


I don't usually recommend products but this is something good,  for working mothers like me who just want to save my time from all this beauty regime after work, this product does the task for you, it's amazingly easy to use and good for the skin, I have a combination of oil and dry with sensitivity, perhaps maybe because I've been experimenting into a lot of products before that lead into this damaged skin, so I am very much careful this time in using different products for the skin, the key now for me is mild and effective.

with all the skin cleansing products I've tried, this miracle cleansing water-oil from Garnier has given me that convenience to clean my skin in the mildest way possible, it smooth and melts all the specks of dirt and make-up all over my face.  this is really a good product to try!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81