Sunday, September 16, 2018

CHINA Hot Pot-- Superlicious 2-way-pot soup in Kuwait

It’s been awhile after coming back in Kuwait from Singapore, I have craved ramen or soup that has this authentic Chinese taste.

Been searching over the net for ramen at first but it’s a bit expensive and far from my area, until,  sissy-in-law mentioned that there is a china hotpot restaurant that served authentic Chinese Shabu-Shabu, So I did not waste time and headed to the place with hubby and landed in the small place of CHINA HOT POT next to Dream inn hotel in Salmiya, the place is very small far from my expectations but the food particularly their Two-Way pot soup brings heaven on earth, it’s absolutely the soup to die for (hahaha) it’s overly yummy!!

They have variety of dishes on their menu but I would suggest to go straight on their 
KD 12/-  Two-Way Hotpot (value meal 6 dish ingredients of your choice).

undeniably a place to visit and a soup to try!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81