Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Self- Note-- wisemummy81

http://www.patheos.com


I read once  that" to be successful you must first conquer yourself before you conquer your dreams",  

After having kids, I suddenly have that struggle to get back in shape, imagine my frustration seeing myself in 75kgs with acne all over my face, I battled my postpartum depression by myself not knowing where I am heading, there was a point in my life where I have to question myself if I have made the right decisions, I'm a free spirited person, I love to travel, do things on my own, creative in so many ways, loner and most of all lazy, yes!! I'm lazy, growing up with grandparents makes one very lazy and special at the same time.  

I don't use to having someone mandate me and get jealous when I want to make time for myself, it's too much for me to take but I have conquered all these frustrations by looking into it in a positive way, I have accepted the fact that, destiny has brought me here and that I am gifted with the opportunities to experience life and become an instrument of life. I owe it to my creator to be grateful for what I have become and what I can offer to the world.

I know, I still have a lot to learn and roads to take, I must conquer myself before I conquer my dreams, here's a pledge to myself that from today, I will follow the 5 second rule, that is to listen to my heart and inner self, to take things one step at a time, to start living a life and follow my heart's desire. I know it's not easy, not even desirable at my stage, but I absolutely up for the challenge. I have a clear vision of myself, the things I want to pursue and I want to do in my life, I will not allow any negative thoughts in me nor into my system. 

for all the working moms out there, let this be a day that we all stand for what we want to do in life, to become the best mother, wife and a person we want to become, let's begin by working on our plans to become successful in many aspects of our lives.  let this be the day that we can say: I AM WORTHY OF SUCCESS AND I SHALL CONQUER MYSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81