Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blackberry and my UPSIDE DOWN WORLD!! hate it!!

I uploaded few photos from blackberry phone and seems to have a problem, 

All of my photos are UPSIDE DOWN, whenever I upload it in FB or here (blogger)  or  as an attachment to an email!!!,

even if I already rotated it using photo editors software




      it still giving me the same freaking upside down pictures ,

                         what the hell is wrong with this???!!!  


                                 BUG-BERRY  TORCH !!!!

2 comments:

  1. If you are ǥoing for best contents likе me, only
    ɡo to sеe tɦis web site everyday аs iit providdes feature contents, tɦanks

    Feel free tο surf toο mу blog post; Superior Test X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my family member! Ι ԝant to say thɑt this post iis awesome, nice written ɑnd include almoѕt all vital
    infos. І would like to loօk moгe pots liқе this .


    Feel free tto surf to mʏ web-site; Ripped Muscle X

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81