Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Know your Thobe ( Female)

Before enything else, let me define: THOBE

A thawb or thobe (ثوب, '), dishdasha (دشداشة '), kandura (كندورة ') khameez (قميص '), or suriyah in Libya, is an ankle-length garment, usually with long sleeves, similar to a robe.


going back to the topic, I think it's fabulous to know the different style of dress / thobes worn by arabic ladies....  and I really adore women who wears it neat and nice & with confidence!







































Conservatively SEXY!!.... ( that's how I see it!)

Source: 248am.com

1 comment:

  1. I am truly thankful to the owner of this web page who
    has shared this great article at here.

    Also visit my blog; Replica Christian Louboutin

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81