Sunday, July 17, 2011

WISEMUMMY: PICK of the DAY!!....

Been so freakin' busy lately, don't have much time to update my blog.. however, I leave you with this wonderful printed long dress from my good friend in china..... I just love the designs, the prints and the textile...it's cool, smart, pleasing to the eye, best wear for summer  casuals or special ocassions...

 it's a bit cheaper than what Ive seen in kuwait!!.... hopefully I can get one , pull it off, walk tall & high  





what do you think???? !!   ( unfortunately, im not that thin! might look like a drum in dress!! asss.....),   but I guess, the curves and print makes the look sexy and GORGEOUS!! nice ah?!  diet much?! grrrrrrrr......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81