Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Daily Prayer....

Sharing things, tips or whatever it is that works for me nor give a significant changed in my life  is a blessing and I would want to share with you the payer that keeps me stay on track...
( I've found it  on the net while i'm desperate for help 2-3years ago)

Holy Spirit Inspired us
Love of God Consumed us
Along the True road lead us

Mary our Mother Look upon us
with Jesus bless us
From all evil, From all Illusions, From all danger  preserve us
Source of peace light, Come and enlighten us

We are hungry, come and nourished us
We are thirsty come and quench our thirst
We are blind come and give us light
We are poor come and enrich us

Consider having this prayer everyday before starting any activities in the morning..
Prayer + Believing is a powerful tool,
Dont stop believing!!

2 comments:

  1. I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog's articles or reviews everyday along with a mug of coffee.


    Also visit my blog; Christian Louboutin Pumps

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stumbled over here different web address and thought I might check things out.

    I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward
    to checking out your web page yet again.

    My homepage :: Louis Vuitton Australia

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81