Tuesday, July 12, 2011

FishO Spa Kuwait

                       I never been to the place but I have read good reviews about FISHO SPA, 







           I'll be heading there soon, I keep on praying to have a space on my schedule but 
                        hopefully in the days to come, I can finally say hello to  Dr. Fish!!

                                Located  next to Aqua Park, it's actually on same entrance, 
                 STANDARD PACKAGES:  30 minutes for KD 7, and 45 minutes for 10KD
                                 SUMMER PROMO; 30 minutes for KD 5 and 1 hour for 10KD



                                                                        Fisho Spa
                                                      Opening Hours from 10 am to 10 pm
                                                      Reservations & Queries : 96634746
                                                      Email: info@fishokuwait.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice answers in return оf this difficulty wіth genuine arguments
    ɑnd telling tthe ѡhole thing abоut that.

    Alѕo visit my weblog; Superior Test X

    ReplyDelete
  2. ӏ need to to thank үou for this excellent read!!

    I absolutely enjoyed еνery littlе bitt օf іt.
    ӏ haѵe got you bookmarked tօ lοօk at neԝ things үou
    post…

    Also vvisit my pаge :: Ripped Muscle X

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81