Saturday, July 2, 2011

WISEMUMMY: D.I.Y WEEK 1 CHALLENGE RESULT

Oh dearr!!! so remember by WEEKLY CHALLENGE POST ?  today, I woke up early and headed to sultan center in souk sharq to buy all the necesary ingrdients for my challenge, teeheee!!.... so glad to be in FISH MARKET so early as I got the best fresh fish, meat and veggies....

CHOPSEUY is one of my favorite, my mom used to cooked it when I was young and I just loved the variety of veggies and meat into one dish!! so now,  as a response to my challenge I give you:  WISEMUMMY CHOPSEUY-  I cook it with smile and  straight from the heart.....! (lolsss)


Here's the Ingredients and the Preparations:







Now, The cooking Process





                                                              and Finally... THE RESULT!!


The Verdict?:!!   Yum-O... hehehe... according to my beloved hubby and nannies, it taste like chopseuy hehhee... but really!!!  it taste good-- knowning that this is my first time cooking chopseuy!! 

This very first challenge made me realize that I can do things that I thought I wont dare!!.. so seat back everybody.. this is going to take forever... NOW, im ready for the next CHALLENGE!! BRING IT ON MUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81