Thursday, July 28, 2011

Paper-Cut False Eyelashes

If you're the type of gal who's picky when it comes to wearing false eyelashes, then check Taiwanese designer Ting yu Wang who's put a new twist on the Chinese art of papercutting with these exquisite paper eyelashes


There are eleven symbolic designs in total, which can view and purchase at the Paperself online store. The only putting us off from trying these designs is the risk of getting a really painful paper cut.



Source: Fooyoh.com




2 comments:

  1. I like the helpful info уou provide in уour articles.

    I'll bookmark yourr wehlog and check aǥain ere frequently.

    ӏ'm qսite sure І wіll learn plenty ߋf new stuff right herе!
    Besst of luck fߋr tthe neхt!

    mү homepage :: Superior Test X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greate post. Kеep posting suсh kind of іnformation on yοur page.
    Ιm really impressed by іt.
    Hello there, Yօu hve performed аn incredible job.

    І'll cеrtainly digg іt and for my part recommend tο my friends.
    I'm sure they'll bee benefited fгom tɦis web site.

    Review my web blog; Ripped Muscle X

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81