Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Weekend kind of THING...

Today as we are in the MARKET to find my ingredients for chopseuy, my hubby just vanish right in front of me like MAGIC …FISH MARKET is one of my hubby's guilty pleasure, he loves going to the market particularly in WET & GREEN section, I don't know, I can’t help to notice his joy and the pounding of heart every time we have the chance to shop for fresh meat & fish as well as the veggies..
Few minutes later he got loads of bag in his hand full of  Vegetable and SEA CREATURES hehehhe ...
                                                                         (Photo Courtesy of  C2WnDC-IgoUgo) 






I know GLUTTONY is a sinful act, I think I'm going to lay my hands and pray- this is terribly wrong but what can I do???


 I can't get the temptations out of my systems,FOODS are just dragging me to this act!! oh my oh my... FORGIVE ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81