Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wisemummy: Fortunate event with AZKALS


I was one of the “ Many Fortunate” to be inside the practice area where the popular Philippine National Football team “AZKALS” run for another practice 2 days before the set game in Kuwait,   it was a sweaty, hot  and superb experience seeing  the players up close ! (Particularly Angel, Phil & james- Actually, I still have the hang of it!!)



Filipinos from all over kuwait gathered and cheered, as the players arrived the crowd went gaga and scream!!  I can feel the emotions and YOU KNOW!! The excitement of each and every Filipino, its unexplainable emotions that I just want to scream and jump!!...., I overjoyed the moment as if I’m on another episode of a wonderful day dream haaayyyyy… 


we’ve stayed till the end of the practise and had given the chance to take photos with the perspiring  handsome AZKALS players (lolss)


  Everyone is wonderful and  friendly,  AZKALS popularity is definitely rising but they remain to be down to earth  with their supporters!!

                                                                   *************
Wisemummy DAMN!!  Observation:

Ok ok… I know it sounds rude, that after a wonderful experience right up there!!, I have to write another cruelty … what can I say!! I owe this page and I have every right to talk and tell what is there that freak me out of nowhere!!.. Ready??!

In the said event, although, I was happy to see my fellow kababayans being crazy and ecstatic  with the AZKALS, I must say, they are many who really act like animals in the field!!!.. I don’t judge them if their body heat steam over the young and handsome players but COME ON PEOPLE!!!  can you just wait till the players are ready to face and have their time with you  for a photo session??!! DID  you hear  the announcement??! “  WAIT TILL THE PLAYER IS READY, JUST 20 mins of your freaking precious time for the players to freshen up" !!!!


I saw lots of ladies who intrude and run over while the players are busy changing their clothes after the game, fans are screaming like crazy, jumped their butts on the lap with their hands gripping on the neck of the deprived players … it’s pretty unpleasant and rude to see these people acting wild just to get a picture and all for sure to be posted on their facebook album and boast it all to the world…! (got ur point honey...loud& clear!!)  Sometimes being popular is a curse.!! !... Can you imagine yourself with a stranger exploring their hands over your body nor had their butt on your jingle bells … HARRASSHMENT baby!!!  publicly harrashed by people who cant control their animalistic volcano erruption self!!......

QUESTIONS....: do I hear you right?? am I jealous of you getting the your butt near them?! what?!! watta shame!! shoul I be jealous??! hmmm.....

For the love of monkey!!  Can we put ourselves on their shoes …. It’s ok to be crazy but it’s not cool to be overly wild and act like an ANIMAL….!! Gets mo?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81