Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Harry Potter Ending....!


It was indeed a wonderful last full show last night at cinescape avenues,to tell you a bit of it,   we’re suppose to be on 8:45pm schedule but we were surprise to see loads of HP fans waiting in line and obviously since, we have not made any further arrangement nor booking, we end up getting the last full show schedule!! ( 11:30pm to 2:00am- which is a bit late and tiring for early birds like me),   


anyway, harry potter movies always have a special place in my heart , I would not care enough just to get a clear picture of the movie, Harry Potter is a series that I’ve been a fan of since the beginning. Even though I was in college when the series began, I was endlessly entertained and fascinated by Harry Potter’s adventures

Deathly hallow-part2 did not failed to capture my fantasy of happy ending, it pleases my emotions every aspect of it (I could not ask for a better ending!! ***clap***clap***) I truly applaud the wonderful and creative mind of J.K Rowling as well as the people behind the movie….”OUTSTANDING!!” 


But I would not leave this column without sharing a crumb of thing that annoyed me last night,  while we were inside the cinema excitedly position ourselves  at the middle row, there are group of teens  sitting in front of us, bit noisy in the beginning  but as the movie get into it’s climax, I cant help but overheard  someone snoring,  at first I thought, it was part of the movie sound effect but  I was really shocked to see right in front of me sleeping  and snoring high & loud!! 

Seriously though??!! Can anyone explain to me… why the hell he’s sleeping from the beginning till end of the movie , it’s HARRY POTTER’s last sequel!!!  for goodness sake!!  We’ve been dying to see this and you’re there sleeping your butt!! Come on…!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81