Tuesday, July 12, 2011

FaceBook Video Chat

Finally!! heheheh.... yup! I know,it's been in the news long back and I posted just now....
( I'm pathetic loser!! suckooo....) anyway, I never posted it because I never experience the trend yet and even the set up ....but... but... but.. ...  I finally figure it out last night...!  (with PRIDE!! **wink** yeheyyyyyy) ......







How to activate:
          1.) Login to your facebook account.
          2.) Go to http://www.facebook.com/videocalling
          3.) Click on “Get Started” to setup and get instructions on how to chat via video

1 comment:

  1. I love reading a post that will make people think.
    Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

    Also visit my blog: New Balance 574 (dreamings.org)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81