Tuesday, July 5, 2011

WORK PAYS!!!

There are few things I enjoy going to work everyday regardless of How early it is and how much time  I have to seat my butt in the bus,  few of the many reasons I end up working on same company for more than 5 years and still counting .....

1.)      I love looking at the bus window , enjoying  the scenery and  peacefulness of the road where no crazy drivers is yet to hurdle
2.)    No one seems to have a bad day every morning, I like most of my office gang (lols) I really do!!... we are like family who laugh, smile and respect each other,
3.)    I can eat whatever and  whenever  I’m  free and order loads of coffee that makes me vomit a can full of sugar at the end of the day
4.)    No uniforms nor clothes restriction with the exemption of bikinis, gowns even Ironman customes LOLS (of course!! We have to be in proper dress code)
5.)     We have like traditional THURSDAY food galore!! If you’re not in kuwait nor working in a huge crowd environment,  you wont understand, but for us, THURSAY is a  FIESTA!!
6.)         And  of course, the salaries , holidays and really good payback – (though, I still have to negotiate more but I would consider it as an advantage than other company who do not offer same benefit)

Now, here’s Irritating and the annoying part:       
                                
1.)      A colleague who cannot comprehend simple instructions  and needs to continually address on how to do their task
2.)  A colleague  who's been in the company for like  7- 8 years, bothers me everyday to ask stupid queries on how to do and solve their own work problem, we're not even close!  ( isnt that annoying??!)


3.)          I’m not perfect  nor consider myself  " MAARTE"  and  I’m not referring to those who work in the field  but plainly in office environment,  I’m painfully suffering  from people who are not aware that they stink!!...  Yes, and I’m talking straight about HYGIENE and how other ignore the importance of it!...  (Please stop bringing your kitchen inside the bus or in the office! I had enough of your biryani, onion, garlic and samboza smell  and  from my understanding these are  food not cologne/perfume)




4.)         And if there are officemates who don’t know they stink like GARLIC! , there are also who bath half bottle of perfume to cover the horrible smell! , Instead of taking a normal shower everyday!-
 (I think, even rats will sneeze and will died  after smelling the  yellowish neck & armpit part of the shirt due to dry sweat from last week same shirt they’re wearing &  FYI, water is abundant in Kuwait and less expensive than perfumes, got it??!)

5.)    Rude colleague who come like deity, pretentiously KNOWS all the things and process in the company but end up being SLAM stupid because they’re making their own procedures out of nowhere!! (Hell I hate this kind of people!!)

6.)    Office leeches!! People who suck blood in the name of position!!!  ( F***king!! Leeches!! They play dirty games to get what they want even if takes one person to leave and cry!)

7.)         While there are many who crack their heads with toil, many as well who come and go like YOYO, they are the highest form of parasites, mandatory hired by the company for a projects (in various ethnic group) with big KD on their salaries and define WORK as for letter word, only wait for the salary to come and can’t even spell  “ BUTTHEAD”  correctly  (isn’t it amazing how POOP become a mandatory office decorations!!)
I don’t mean to be rude, I really don’t!!, but sometimes we have to be cruel to be kind,  and maybe, in the years to come, I will discover more of the things I like and inspires me to be at the office everyday and  flush all the POOPY thing to make things pleasant and work in a better working environment!!
PeaceOUT!!







1 comment:

  1. This is a topic which is close to my heart... Best wishes!

    Where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81