Monday, July 4, 2011

WISEMUMMY: WEEK 2 DIY CHALLENGE~!

Now I finally thought of a challenge that would somehow test my ability to find ways and means,


For this week challenge,  it would be related to Kuwait Vs Azkal Match this coming july 23,2011, my mission is to find an authorized ticket outlet and buy myself and the rest of the family to watch the game,

Why it is a challenge??  Simple…! At the moment, everything is just here & there, no confirm locations, no ticket sold and not even advertisement to any local news and it’s already 2 weeks prior to the actual game, so this is going to be a daredevil episode….


I cross my fingers, hoping to find my way into the GAME~~
WISEMUMMY is ready for AZKALS….

1 comment:

  1. I think thіs is one ߋf the most vital informɑtion fοr mе.

    Аnd i'm glad reading your article. Βut should remark on fеw geneгаl tҺings, Τhe wweb site style
    is perfect, the articles іs rdally great : D.
    Ԍood job, cheers

    My web blog :: Ripped Muscle X

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81