Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Enough with this F)(*$ Animal Cruelty!!!


I can't hardly remember the last time we had a dog at home but I can truly confess that I am not an animal lover but I respect their existence,  my husband is a certified animal lover and funny to say that’s why he loves me more than any other creatures!! Looolsss

But why hurt the poor little animals just to satisfied one’s hunger for fun  niether to have something to upload in facebook album or in their personal blogs, do we really need these animals as an accessories to captured attentions??!!


Facebook user Jerzon Senador uploaded photos of what seems like a newly washed stuffed toy pinned to a clothesline and hanging out to dry. The only thing is that it’s actually a real live puppy.



a student from UP-Diliman posted on his blog about killing  this cute little cat named : teng-teng, he confidently  said : 

"I pulled it on its tail and threw it. Then like some pro wrestler I jumped on it and my feet landed on it's torso. Slam! Felt good! But the cat didn't die, well not yet."

"I didn't see it die but Myles said it coughed up blood or at least something like that.... This isn't the first time I've killed a cat but this time it's different,"

"Now everyone knows I hate cats. It's an unexplainable feeling towards them. Like some internal hatred. I just don't know why but I just cannot overcome my hatred for cats



*********

Whatever runs into the minds of this so called “ ANIMAL ABUSER/s” !  not everyone shared the same thoughts of joy & fulfillment! , it’s not even cute to see pictures & blogs of animal cruelty!   SHAME ON YOU ANIMAL ABUSER…!  you’ll have your time and surely Mr. & Mrs KARMA will come to visit you SOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81