Sunday, June 5, 2011

World's Most Expensive Kebab!

By IANS
London (IANS) - A chef in Britain has created the world's most expensive kebab - aptly titled King of Kebabs - and costs a whopping 750 pounds, a media report said.

The dish has moved on from being a humble doner to include saffron-infused flat bread, milk-fed lamb from the Pyrenees and even edible gold, The Sun reported Thursday.

The kebab uses gold leaf for a finishing flourish and champagne-infused mint and cucumber yoghurt completes the luxury, it said.

Chef Andy Bates created the kebab to mark the launch of The Great Food Truck Race TV show, celebrating street food.

Andy said: "It took a fair bit of time to source the best possible ingredients to ensure that this kebab was the most exclusive one out there but I loved every minute."

SOURCE:MAKTOOB.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I discovered your site by way of Google even as looking for a similar topic, your website
    came up, it seems to be great. I've bookmarked it
    in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, just became aware of your blog thru Google, and found that
    it's really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels.

    I will be grateful in case you continue this in future.
    A lot of other people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    Visit my blog post; Louis Vuitton Online

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81