Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Here's a way to get your boss notice you!!!!!

    This is crazy!!  just cracked  me off my chair..... 
what a way to end my day right... lots of.... lolssss!





A CHINESE telecoms worker has become an internet sensation - with colleagues even "falling in love with him" after he ditched his shirt and tie for an Iron Man costume.


Wang Kang left his colleagues stunned when he strolled through the Shanghai office entrance unannounced and began strutting along the corridors in the formidable ensemble.
"No colleagues knew my mission, and some of them froze there in seeing me approach," he said.
"Some were even screaming for being scared."

The 25-year-old came up with the idea after seeing the 2008 hit movie starring Robert Downey Junior, the Daily Mail reports.

He began building the costume at the end of February and it took him around three months to complete, at a cost of around $450.

But Wang said the effort had been well worth it - with his costume drawing praise from his bosses and compliments from women.

He claimed some had even "fallen in love" with him because of it.
"They said I am a happy and creative man, and they wanted to know me," he said.

“I sometimes thought of quitting it, as the project was very time and energy-consuming and I had to do it during my free time.

“I just wanted to share the happiness with friends,” he said.
Wang is determined the first costume - the Mk1 - will be the start of many, and hopes to improve the design so it is lighter and more user-friendly.

The current model weighs 50kg and takes ten minutes to put on.
'I want to accumulate more experience via making the MK1 so I can make the MK2 armour really well,' he said.

Read more of the report in the HERALDSUN.COM

*********

 " but really, here's a way to get your boss notice you!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81