Saturday, June 18, 2011

Our Nanny teaches my KIDS SPEA-LLENG!

 I was home the wholeday and having my good cup of coffee and ensaymada (kind of filipino bread), my kids are all over the house as well as the nannies,it does matter if they create a whole lot of mess, they going to clean it anyway….
With all the noise, laughing and pillow fight, I suddely heard  a pause of silence and of course,  I got up from where I seated, went inside the kids room and indeed  please with what  ive seen, my kids are on the floor while one of the nanny is holding a Spelling card, and she starts teaching them spelling, while I stand behind the door  listening to their exclusive session:
            While showing a card with a picture of a monkey
            Nanny: ok, what is this?
            Kids:  Monkey
            Nanny:  spell monkey 
            (nanny spell it like this:  )
                        M = (Em)
                        O = (O)
                        N = ( in)
                        K=(Key)
                        E=(ei)
                        Y=(why)
            Nanny:  MANG KAYE  (monkey)
 ******************************
            2nd card with a picture of a cake
            Nanny: ok, what is this?
            Kids: Cake
            Nanny: Spell  cake ( she pronounce it as KICK)
            C=(see)
            A=(eeh)
            K=(key)
            E=(ei)
            Nanny:  KICK (cake)
Then my son got up and looked at the nanny and said, ate let’s  play because your joking!!

*****   I was in tears laughing  like crazy!!  *****


1 comment:

  1. Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted
    to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading your posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over
    the same subjects? Thank you so much!

    Take a look at my web blog :: animal jam cheats (Www.Youtube.com)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81