Thursday, June 23, 2011

Good Morning  Madlang People!!
If you notice I haven’t been active on my blog lately ( oppppssss! Yah yah.. I know, I call that not active pre-se’)  As you can see my usual blogging would take 3-4 post a day but recently, I just had like 1 or 2 post  **just for the heck of it..! ***wink**
My days drastically changed not because of work or anything alike, but becoz of this freaking PMS!  Hehehe…..  ( sorry guys!! Only girls can relate..)  

 I don’t want to exaggerate my experience, but things are really not so well with my  1st  bloody day after  I had my delivery 3 months ago, this one is sooooo different … it’s yuckkkkyy, painful and definitely scary than ever….   A friend of mine suggested to have it check by a Specialized Doctor  but I’m a bit hesitant as I’m not really used of going to the doctor every now and then, I’m not scared but  I’m not ready for anything  beyond normal, ( ok ok … I can call it SCARED!!- in the name of LOVE… IM FREAKING SCARED!!) 
Why do women suffer more than guys??!!   This is insane!! Wwwaaahhhhhhhhh   , anyway, I’m getting crazy now (just like any other girls with PMS looollls )and just want to greet everyone “ HAPPY WEEKEND”
                                                    


1 comment:

  1. Your mode of describing all in this paragraph is truly fastidious, all be
    able to simply be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

    Also visit my blog - save money on paper products

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81