Thursday, June 2, 2011

Building a Better KUWAIT!




From the time I started working in  kuwait, ( that was 7 years ago), I never really get into details on the buildings, design and anything related to architectural & structures because for me, as long as it is nice and tall, it can make me WOW!!...  I married my husband in 2005 and only then, I truly appreciate their works and wonderful brain…

My husband works in the company founded by a Kuwaiti  Achitect Salleh Hassan Al-qallaf in 1996 the company was then named after him,  not everyone knows that behind this real good architectural designs and concept in many establishments in kuwait was made by this company , 


Here are few snaps of projects they handled:















                                                To  find out more about the company  : HERE/


            " A building has integrity just like a man. And just as seldom. "
                                                                                 Ayn Rand



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81