Wednesday, June 1, 2011

International Children's DAY!!


In celebration of  International Children's day, I want to give credit to the things I've learned and Shared with them

My kids are my treasure, my fortune, my wealth and my everything.....  I  fear nothing for myself in the future as long as I have it all secured for them... They are like the air and water that keeps me going,


1.) They taught me how to be patience and loving
2.) They taught me to love unconditionally
3.) They taught to smile and control my temper
4.)  They tell me " I Love U mom", even if, I punishned them for bad behavior
6.) They makes me feel I'm the best mom in the world even if sometimes,
       I chose to sleep than to play with them
7.)  They teach me how to listen and speak when it is my turn to speak
8.) They give me a reason to take care of myself and stay healthy as I want to stay longer
        and see them grow and for myself to be healthy and happy....
 9.)  Though, I always home with an open messy house, yet a simple hug and kisses quench it all out in my system
10.)   My night is not complete without saying " Good Night and I love you"  as those words complete my night with a snore..


I could not ask for anything else than to see them grow, nortured with all the love and joy I can give, I want them to be strong in the world they're going to face and to respect all things in life...

I thanked God for every moment of my Life, For every day I hear them say " Mommy, I love you",  for every hour I see them smile and for every minute I misses them at work  ,

and lastly, for all the lessons that makes me a better person and the reason I get stronger everyday of my LIFE.....

HAPPY KIDS DAY...! and Congrats to all parent outhere who shared the same...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81