Monday, June 27, 2011

Wisemummy CHINATIC gadget Obessesion!

In my continuining obsession on CHINA Gadgets... remember my old post??!!....

I spotted this!




Strange oval iphone is one of the latest collection of chinese inventions, basically design for ladies since, it is called as LEADY PHONE ( excuse** their chinese but im guessing it should be LADY PHONE- -lols.. ) it cost arround 200usd,  Features almost same with Iphone with 16GB memory..,  I never tried it but looks really deceiving !

Found this at: m8cool.com

1 comment:

  1. An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was conducting a little homework on this. And he actually ordered me lunch because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this subject here on your blog.

    my web site: clip coupons

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81