Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blessed Weekend!



It's weekend and just love waking up late morning for a brunch!,  my kids are already awake jumping up and down the sofa while nannies are on their usual morning routine....  with a hot coffee on my hand walking thru the dim alley going to the living room, my husband laid down in the carpet looking so comfortable with his eyes close while the sorrounding is like in a cinema, dim, wide screen tv and sorround sounds on its high volume....!

I thank the Lord for this day and for others to be bless with a wonderful day like what I am having right now, I know so many people in the world who are not with their families nor in tears fighting for love,

Today is a blessed day....  treasured every moment you are with your love ones!!!  and Don't forget to sip your coffee with love and smell it's aroma with JOY!

 

1 comment:

  1. I have been surfing online more than three hours as of
    late, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours.

    It's beautiful value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

    Have a look at my website: paper Towel Holder

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81